Hampleton hosts insightful events providing valuable data and great networking opportunities.
At our events, we provide detailed analysis of the technology M&A space as well as valuable information about the M&A process, delivered in a joint presentation with our event partners.
Tech M&A Executive Briefings
If you are considering selling shares in a tech company or to potentially acquiring or selling an IT industry related enterprise, then attending one of our Executive Briefings events will provide you valuable information about the process and real-time metrics.
Exclusive research reports and insights into recent transactions, deal analytics, trends, background information on major acquisitions, and details of the leading buyers’ activities are provided at the briefings.
The sessions address and allow for discussion around the following questions:
- Where are current valuations for companies in various tech sectors?
- What are the datapoints used to determine such valuations?
- Who are the top acquirers and what are they buying?
- What are the trends and what should you anticipate in 2018?
- Is now a good time to be a buyer or a seller?
- What is the most effective way to proceed?
Our briefings are moderated by senior partners and directors from Hampleton, with experience leading over €1 billion worth of mid-market transactions in the technology industry.
Hampleton’s 2017 event partners