Hampleton offers career experiences that are unique in the industry. A position at the Company provides a truly hands-on experience, working side-by-side with senior executives as they develop strategies, create opportunities and execute transactions on behalf of their clients. Working at Hampleton offers you the chance to learn a vast amount about technology and M&A – meeting tech entrepreneurs, writing reports on top tech trends to performing valuations and writing IMs, a role at Hampleton is diverse.
INTERNSHIP – MARKETING, PR & EVENT
We are a Technology M&A boutique based in London. We are looking for an intern interested in learning all aspects of the communication and a brand in a fast-moving environment. It is essential that you have excellent communication and written skills and like writing with a strong interest in technology. You should be creative and highly motivated to learn and have responsibilities.
Student must be in the final year.
- Fully support company’s PR (Online and offline)
- Create and curate engaging content
- Create texts for communication with potential clients
- Effectively utilize company’s social media and blogs
- Prepare and coordinate events (includes pre- and follow-up communication)
- Assist administrative duties
- Assist with our database system
- Lead generation research
- Support with marketing analysis
- Students applying for this internship must have proven communication skills
- Strong desire to learn along with professional interest in finance and technology
- Solid understanding of the different social networks and social advertising and analytics
- Mastery of the English language
- Advanced knowledge at MS Office (Word, Power Point…)
- Passion for PR industry and its best practices
- CRM and other languages are a plus
Timeframe: minimum of 3 months
Please send you CV and cover letter for the marketing internship to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Hampleton we are always looking to expand our senior team. If you have the experience fitting to our focus areas and believe you would complement our team, we would like to hear from you in regard to a senior level role at our firm.
All our positions are London based, but will be working closely with the other offices across Europe.
Please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Tech M&A Executive Briefings
Tech M&A Webinar
Autotech M&A Webinar
Scandi Tech-M&A Webinar,
15th November 2017