What opportunities does 2018 hold for your company?
Are you thinking about selling your company, but don’t know how?
Are you leading a scale-up that needs to get to the next level, but can’t without the right strategic investment?
Are you driving a successful, fast-growing business that needs to acquire the best tech, maintain your competitive edge, or even just survive?
If you are a business owner or senior executive at a technology company; hear our key speakers discuss:
- How the convergence of digital tech and traditional business is driving tech M&A in Manchester
- How much is your company worth?
- What you need to know about the process of selling your business
- How to prepare financially and legally for a successful transaction
We’ll also be sharing case studies; our most recent international tech deals and our latest M&A research on the following sectors:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Automotive Technologies
- Digital Business – E-Commerce & Digital Marketing
- Enterprise Software & SaaS
- Industry 4.0
- Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality (VR/AR)
Hampleton is a technology M&A advisory firm whose partners and directors have all built and sold their own technology companies and advised on over 100 mid-market transactions across the globe.
Browne Jacobson are private and public sector legal experts, offering clear opinions and straightforward legal advice, whenever and wherever you need it – locally, nationally and internationally.
M&A Executive Briefings
Tech M&A Webinars
7th Feb 2019