With clients undergoing vast digital transformation, the ongoing search for innovation and business value from new technology while leveraging existing assets continues to fuel robust levels of M&A in the enterprise services sector.
Hampleton team members including Axel Brill, Frank Berger, Henrik Jeberg and Miro Parizek have extensive expertise and M&A experience in the enterprise and vertical applications sector involved in transactions such as the sales of among others Albat & Wirsam to Constellation Software, Edvantage to Lumesse, Expert Systems to ReadSoft, Hoffman Datentechnik to Torex Retail and inubit to Robert Bosch. Beyond completing many successful M&A projects, Hampleton’s executives have been company founders, investors, CEO’s, board members, senior level managers and more at companies such as Acinta, DEC, Kronos, Lumesse, Navision, Nixdorf and SAS Institute.
Hampleton looks at key areas of the Enterprise Software space, including:
- Business Intelligence & Customer Analytics – Automation analysis, retail analytics, marketing BI, healthcare analytics
- Design, PLM, Project and Portfolio Management – BIM, CAD software, Ad design, print management, manufacturer modelling
- Enterprise Networking and Storage – VOIP & telephony, backup and recovery, remote access & control, videoconferencing
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – Contract management, SCM, CRM, salesforce automation, call centre software
- Information Management – Document management, data warehousing, collaboration, capture & imaging, e-discovery
- Vertical Applications – Legal, automotive, financial, oil & gas, agriculture, insurance, education, transportation, healthcare
For more information on Enterprise Software, please feel free to request a complimentary copy of our 1H2017 research report covering transactions and trends in the Enterprise Software M&A market.
The ongoing evolution of cloud computing and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) means the ability for enterprises to navigate an increasingly complex environment in the coming years remains one of the largest leadership challenges. Underpinning the transition from legacy systems is the drive towards better efficiency, cost and speed.
Several senior members of our team, including Axel Brill, Frank Berger and Miro Parizek, have deep expertise within the SaaS space.
Hampleton has a comprehensive view of the SaaS space, including subsectors such as:
Enterprise Applications & Networking – Business intelligence, CRM, ERP, online marketing & e-commerce, SCM, network performance and management, enterprise VoIP, premises networks
Information Management – Collaboration, content management, data management, info retrieval, data protection, storage performance management
Infrastructure management – App lifecycle management, business process management, hosted services, integration, systems management, security
For more information on SaaS, please feel free to request a complimentary copy of our 1H2017 research report covering transactions and trends in the SaaS M&A market.