Date: Tuesday, 27th February 2018
Venue: Freeths LLP, 1 Vine St, Mayfair, London W1J 0AH
Time: 04.00 – 7.00 pm
This event is aimed at owners and senior executives at technology companies that are interested in learning more about the current Tech M&A space, as well as the M&M process from a legal and financial perspective.
At the briefing, you will receive detailed information and exclusive research reports about recent transactions, deal analytics, trends, background information on major acquisitions, details of the leading buyer’s activities including TOP-10 Acquirer lists, 2017 outlook and more.
- Industry 4.0
- Digital Business (E-Commerce & Digital Marketing)
- Enterprise Software & SaaS
- Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality
- Automotive Technologies
- Valuation metrics by sector
- Transaction volumes, trends and 2017 outlook
- Optimisation of negotiation position in transaction process
- Determination of best timing
- Deal drivers and highlighted transactions
Miro Parizek, Sector Principal
The session will be moderated by senior partners and directors from Hampleton, who have built and sold their own technology companies and advised on dozens of mid-market transactions across the globe. Freeth’s specialist lawyer bring the benefit of their extensive transactional experience, gained from their M&A advisory work with a wide range of clients from innovative tech start-ups to global technology businesses.
In partnership with:
To download our most recent Research Reports, please click here.